[phpGroupWare-users] Admin Login and Regular Users Problem

From: Ryan Trumbull
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Admin Login and Regular Users Problem
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:42:26 -0700 (MST)

Okay, so far I've gotten all other problems bypassed.. now when I try logging
in as the Administrator account, it send me right back to login with no
messages, nothing, not even a cd=

However, when I log in with an ldap account that has been modified, it lets me
login, but there is no options for anything. No apps show up, not even
preferences. only thing I can do is logout. What in the world is going on?

Server is:
Ubuntu 6.06 Dapper Drake
Apache2
PHP5