[phpGroupWare-users] Re: OpenLDAP, PHP5 and phpGroupWare 0.9.16.011 Pro

From: Ryan Trumbull
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: OpenLDAP, PHP5 and phpGroupWare 0.9.16.011 Problem
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:26:31 -0700 (MST)

hehe, oops... having the phpgroupware.schema put into the schema directory, and
included in slapd tends to help matters.. only problem is now, I have one error
still during modify:

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in
/usr/share/phpgroupware/setup/ldapmodify.php on line 190

And an error in creating the admin account:

Fatal error: Cannot unset string offsets in
/usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.accounts_ldap.inc.php on line 966

And when I try to login with the modified ldap account, I get nothing but a
blank header line, and the footer, no applications. I don't get it.Sent from
the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org