[phpGroupWare-users] OpenLDAP, PHP5 and phpGroupWare 0.9.16.011 Problem

From: Ryan Trumbull
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] OpenLDAP, PHP5 and phpGroupWare 0.9.16.011 Problem
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 21:48:05 -0700 (MST)

Hello all, hopefully someone can tell me what the heck is wrong with this.

I recently reinstalled my Ubuntu 6.06 server. I have PHP5, Apache2, OpenLDAP
and phpGroupWare 0.9.16.011 all installed. PHP5, OpenLDAP and Apache2 all work
just fine, no problems. However, during installation/configuration of
phpGroupWare, when I go to modify user accounts on LDAP, I get the following
Errors

Warning: ldap_mod_replace() [function.ldap-mod-replace]: Modify: Invalid syntax
in /usr/share/phpgroupware/setup/ldapmodify.php on line 177
failed to modify: cn=users,ou=Group,dc=hyperlinkup,dc=dyndns,dc=biz

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in
/usr/share/phpgroupware/setup/ldapmodify.php on line 190

Warning: ldap_mod_replace() [function.ldap-mod-replace]: Modify: Invalid syntax
in /usr/share/phpgroupware/setup/ldapmodify.php on line 177
failed to modify: cn=admin,ou=Group,dc=hyperlinkup,dc=dyndns,dc=biz

Warning: ldap_mod_replace() [function.ldap-mod-replace]: Modify: Invalid syntax
in /usr/share/phpgroupware/setup/ldapmodify.php on line 293
failed to modify:

This is very perplexing. I switched to phpGroupWare from eGroupWare because
eGroupWare wasn't properly supporting users in LDAP nor email (couldn't create
folders) and I suspect that phpGroupWare will do better on both accounts.

If any more information is needed, just ask, I won't hesistate to respond, and
I pray that someone out there knows what is going on.

-RyanSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org