[phpGroupWare-users] BIG PROBLEM!PLS HELP!!!!!(about localization)

From: bpm72
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] BIG PROBLEM!PLS HELP!!!!!(about localization)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 07:35:15 -0700 (MST)

Hi everybody,
I have to install PHPGroupware for my firm.
By the way,excuse me if i don't write good English,but I'm French.
I would like to know if it's possible for the users to have French language on
the Interface.Because I think it would be so disappointing to replace this
groupware by another just because we can't localize it in French!
Please,HELP ME!!!!
Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org