Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Slow (sometimes minutes) to load pages

From: Alex Borges
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Slow (sometimes minutes) to load pages
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 17:30:37 +0100

If you only see the problem there, then its most definitively a problem
on their location.

Standard troubleshooting should be:

1) Log into your server, run top
2) Ask de user to perform the action they say its causing the delay

Watch top closely... your phpgw server should NEVER swap to give propper
performance. Swaping is very very bad. Do not ever  swap.