[phpGroupWare-users] Webmail via POP

From: eegm
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Webmail via POP
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 05:49:40 -0700 (MST)

I have several POP servers I need to access them via webmail using POP (this
mail servers ONLY have POP and not IMAP access). I'm looking for a webmail suit
with a decent performance. That is: It doesn't download ALL the INBOX in order
to show a preview of the messages (for example).

I've tried Horde but its performance with POP is horrible. Does phpGroupWare
download all the messages each time or does it have a good performance using
POP and not IMAP for Webmail?

Thx.Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org