[phpGroupWare-users] Cant send mail - Email SMTP Authentication availabl

From: Gargos
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Cant send mail - Email SMTP Authentication available?
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 10:19:27 -0700 (MST)

Hi

I can't send mails from phpgroupware because of an missing SMTP Authentication.
(Many Email server requires an SMTP Authentication before a new Message can be
sended)
Is there a way to enable a Email SMTP Autentication in phpgroupware?

Heres the error-log:
********************************
Your message could not be sent!
The mail server returned:

Array
(
    [code] => 553
    [msg] => sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)

    [desc] =>
    [server_chat] =>
c->s: fsockopen(domain.com,25,0,,5) ; returned: Resource id #89
s->c: 220 mailserver ESMTP
c->s: EHLO www.domain.ch
s->c: 250-mailserver
s->c: 250-AUTH=LOGIN CRAM-MD5 PLAIN
s->c: 250-AUTH LOGIN CRAM-MD5 PLAIN
s->c: 250-STARTTLS
s->c: 250-PIPELINING
s->c: 250 8BITMIME
c->s: MAIL FROM:<mailto:address@hidden>
s->c: 250 ok
c->s: RCPT TO:<mailto:address@hidden>
s->c: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)

)

To go back to the msg list, click here

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org