[phpGroupWare-users] Re: blank screen

From: Jan
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: blank screen
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 05:11:03 -0700 (MST)

...thanks for the quick reply. I am using the newest PHP distribution, PHP
Version 5.2.0. and the MySQL Server 5.0. I am afraid there is nothing to be
found in the IIS error logs.
But, I just tried to install eGroupWare and found the exact same problem there.
And, just to clarify, as you have probably already guessed, it is not a
complete blank screen. Rather the browser shows a blank screen.Sent from the
phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org