[phpGroupWare-users] In search for Documentation

From: Martin
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] In search for Documentation
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 10:19:19 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

after some basic evaluation I have decided to use phpgroupware and installed
it. Now I'm dwelling into the interesting themes of getting to know the
applications, configuring, ACL-Logik and making the whole thing usable for my
designated users.

Only, all documentation-pages seem to be in the process of reviewing, compiling
or give only the very basic overview, also on www.phpgroupware.info.

Did I choose a bad time or am I simply missing the right links ?

Thankful for help,

Martin

P.S.: Auch deutsche Dokumentation ist willkommen.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org