[phpGroupWare-users] Calendar events getting deleted

From: Paul Kilian
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Calendar events getting deleted
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:45:57 -0700 (MST)

We have been using phpGroupware for several years to track sales appointments.
I have one person who says that appointments that he sets up in the calendar
some how are getting deleted.  I turned on debug logging for this user to see
if I could see if he is accidentally deleting them, but the debug info does not
give me the db adds and deletes.

Is there a way to log when a record is added to and/or (more importantly)
deleted from the calendar and by who?

Best Regards.
Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org