Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Microsoft SQL Server

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Microsoft SQL Server
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:58:41 -0600

On 11/26/06, Max Rate <address@hidden> wrote:
Here's what I'm getting now that I'm trying to setup phpGroupWare:

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
D:\tips.DOMAIN.com\phpgwapi\inc\class.setup_detection.inc.php on line 48 PHP
Warning:

at what point does this happen, and is it the very first error?
basicaly, at whatever stage that is, it didn't find any tables when it
expected to.