[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Microsoft SQL Server

From: Max Rate
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Microsoft SQL Server
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 16:44:37 -0700 (MST)

Thank you - I checked into things, and decided to re-install PHP support on the
machine.  (It nows needs to be secured up) - I gave the machine a good reboot
at it works.  I guess this proves my php.ini customization was indeed fine
(thank's to you and the document you made me aware of).

I've leart a little this evening, and appreciate you hangin' in there with me.
:p Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org