[phpGroupWare-users] Microsoft SQL Server

From: Max Rate
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Microsoft SQL Server
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 13:46:38 -0700 (MST)

Hello - I'm doing a fresh installation of phpGroupWare on a Windows 2000 Server
running IIS + PHP.

I want to use Microsoft SQL server, however under the 'analysis' frame of the
phpGroupWare version Setup it shows 'No Microsoft SQL Server support found.
Disabling'.

Microsoft SQL server is indeed installed and running on this server.  My
question is how does phpGroupWare enumerate all of the available SQL/ODBC
services and how can I correct the Analysis so that it does detect the
Microsoft SQL 2000 Server installation?

Thank you for your help  8) Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @
http://forums.phpGroupWare.org