Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Filemanager on Linux Suse doen't accept path

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Filemanager on Linux Suse doen't accept path
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 08:42:25 -0600

On 11/22/06, Galmiche wrote:
When accessing to the filemanager it writes in red:
"Path to user and group files HAS TO BE OUTSIDE of the webservers
document-root!!!"
but
my document root is /srv/www/solar/phpgroupware (I've check DOCUMENT_ROOT value)

so you made a dir in the root of your server's file system called /files ?

better option might be
mv /srv/www/solar/phpgroupware/files /srv/www/solar/
then set in setup put: /srv/www/solar/files