[phpGroupWare-users] Filemanager on Linux Suse doen't accept path

From: Galmiche
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Filemanager on Linux Suse doen't accept path
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 04:17:33 -0700 (MST)

Dear All,

I am running on Linux Suse and declared my filemanager directory as /files with
all right (777). I did this declaration at the setup time.

When accessing to the filemanager it writes in red:
"Path to user and group files HAS TO BE OUTSIDE of the webservers
document-root!!!"
but
my document root is /srv/www/solar/phpgroupware (I've check DOCUMENT_ROOT value)

Any solution about this problem?

Many thanks
Hervé

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org