[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Question

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Question
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 08:14:33 -0600

i'm not sure where the faiing is, but address@hidden is
supposed to be for requesting paid support, something more than a
quick answer like you can get from the users or devs mailing lists or
from the forums.

the short answer is, we use an older version of anglemail.  the later
versions require some core changes that we aren't currently prepaired
to make for various reasons.  THere is also the option of using
felamimail as well.