[phpGroupWare-users] Re: A bit mixed up. Need your help

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: A bit mixed up. Need your help
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 08:33:03 -0600

not sure this is the best place to post for advice,
address@hidden is really more for paid support requests.
the users list or the forum (which the users list is mirrored on)
might be better for advice so I'll cross post there.  if you get to a
point where you'd like to hire someone to help install or config or
make custome modules then fire off a request to
address@hidden

I think phpGroupWare can do most of what you want out-of-the-box by
using calendar, addressbook, filemanager, messenger, and infolog.
there are a few minor behaviours relating to the older ACL's in 0.9.16
that take code tweaks to work like you want, but the new ACL in the
near future 0.9.18 shoudl fix that.  chart like reporting is about the
only thing missing but I think it should be possible with some effort.