[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Can't bring up any of my addresses in Address B

From: Kris Gainsforth
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Can't bring up any of my addresses in Address Book
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 17:04:12 -0700 (MST)

It adds correctly to that database, with the right user.  But when I go back in
to look, the buttons don't appear, along with no addresses.

I am using PHP 5.1.2 on this install, and I did the header.inc.php suggestion
from the sticky thread in the forum.  Am I going to need to downgrade PHP, or
can I get the devel version for 0.9.18 so I can try it?Sent from the
phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org