[phpGroupWare-users] Can't bring up any of my addresses in Address Book

From: Kris Gainsforth
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Can't bring up any of my addresses in Address Book
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 11:06:19 -0700 (MST)

After importing an LDIF Address book, I thought I'd send a mail, no problem.  I
opened up the Address book function of the e-mail and it worked.

But if I go directly into address book, it does read the DB, because it's
telling me there's 57 addresses, but it will not render any of the addresses on
the screen, just the headers.

I'm not great at debugging, can anyone tell me where I need to look to try to
resolve this?Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org