Re: [phpGroupWare-users] New Site Setup problems with Addressbook & Note

From: Chris Hogan
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] New Site Setup problems with Addressbook & Notes
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 11:19:25 +0000

Addressbook just gives:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded
in /home/chris/sites/accessoffice.co.uk/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.Template.inc.php on line 216

Sorry I should have posted something earlier saying this has been resolved by a cvs update (thanks Dave). I applied the fix in the last week of October, but have only just got round to telling the world I did so, because another hosting company I use (or rather used) trashed a couple of our web sites (with PHP & Perl applications on them) - and then confessed they didn't have RAID disks & they didn't do
proper backups.

Needless to say, we don't use them any more.

Chris