[phpGroupWare-users] conference

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] conference
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 20:27:11 +0100

Hi all,

I made it to Paris a few days ago and I recovered from my jetlag, my
bags finally arrived tonight too - about time!

Registrations for the conference have now closed, so if you haven't
already registered you have missed out on
http://conference.phpgroupware.org/programme

It looks like it will be a great event.

For those of you missing out, we hope to publish a daily summary in text
(and possibly audio) of what has been discussed.  This should be posted
on the conference website.  Maybe we will see you at the next
phpGroupWare conference.

We appreciate the generous support of
* GET - http://www.get-telecom.fr/
* Step One Group - http://sogrp.com

Our media partner for the conference is PHP Solutions magazine -
http://phpsolmag.org/fr and http://phpsolmag.org/en

</advertising>

For those of you coming to the conference, I will see you Monday, if not
before.

Cheers

Dave
--