[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Problems detecting mysql

From: Juergen
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Problems detecting mysql
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 02:25:52 -0700 (MST)

The Mysql database is runnig without errors (before and after trying to install
phpgroupware).

But groupware isn't running!
If I change the file from psql to mysql, I even can't start the Setup/Config
Admin Login with the following error:

Quote:
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in
> /usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.db_mysql.inc.php on line 82

If I start the Setup/Config Admin Login with psql-setup it goes on. But without
psql on the system creating tables is very hard and so it wants to know the
login-account, which doesn't exist.

Everything very strange. Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @
http://forums.phpGroupWare.org