Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Problems detecting mysql

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Problems detecting mysql
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 16:27:35 -0600

install php4-mysql package.  you also might need to edit the php.ini
and enable the extension

On 10/29/06, Juergen <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi

I'm using debian etch system with

MySQL-Version 5.0.24
Php4 Version 4.4.4-3

But phpGroupware doesn't find the mysql-server. It is connected and online,
installed without problems.
If I edit the header.inc.php manually, phpGroupware only shows an error "Fatal
error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in
/usr/share/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.db_mysql.inc.php on line 82"

How can I convice phpGroupware to run on my system?
Thx for any hints
 JuergenSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org