Re: [phpGroupWare-users] New Site Setup problems with Addressbook & Note

From: Chris Hogan
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] New Site Setup problems with Addressbook & Notes
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:01:46 +0100

Dave Hall wrote:
On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 12:49 +0100, Chris Hogan wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:

Hi Chris,

On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 11:52 +0100, Chris Hogan wrote:

I have only just got back to setting up my demo site - the decision
maker has gone on holiday, which takes the pressure off, but I want to
have it running by the time he's back.

I've set up email, bookmarks, notes, to-do, Infolog, calendar &
addressbook as a core set for him to look through - these are the
major requirements, anything else is icing on the cake.

The email came up so sweetly, much better than the hosting company
I've been using up 'til now, to-do, infolog, calendar all look ok,
but...

Addressbook just gives:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded
in /home/chris/sites/accessoffice.co.uk/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.Template.inc.php on line 216

This is covered in doc/php-configuration.txt and doc/phpgw-apache.conf

You aren't allowing phpgw enough time to run.  Look at adding the
settings to a .htaccess file.

I upped it to 90 seconds:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 90 seconds exceeded
in /home/chris/sites/accessoffice.co.uk/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.Template.inc.php on line 153

Then to 120:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded
in /home/chris/sites/accessoffice.co.uk/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.Template.inc.php on line 189

I think it might be looping somewhere? Twelve default records surely
can't that this long to process?

Hmmm it does sound like something is fubar'd.  Is it a new db install or
did you migrate the old data?

Should be a clean install, I haven't got as far as importing anything yet.

Chris