[phpGroupWare-users] New Site Setup problems with Addressbook & Notes

From: Chris Hogan
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] New Site Setup problems with Addressbook & Notes
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:52:15 +0100

I have only just got back to setting up my demo site - the decision maker has gone on holiday, which takes the pressure off, but I want to have it running by the time he's back.

I've set up email, bookmarks, notes, to-do, Infolog, calendar & addressbook as a core set for him to look through - these are the major requirements, anything else is icing on the cake.

The email came up so sweetly, much better than the hosting company I've been using up 'til now, to-do, infolog, calendar all look ok, but...

Addressbook just gives:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/chris/sites/accessoffice.co.uk/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.Template.inc.php on line 216

This is before I've put anything into the database. It says I have 12 people in the database, but doesn't show any or give me an add button.

And when I try to run or configure Notes I just get a blank screen, so I guess I have a PHP error somewhere.

I hope this is just me being dumb & missing out something in configuration. Notes works fine with my old host & addressbook lets me search & add/edit, but view gives an error with a memory limit (it claims to want about 600,000,000 bytes!) which is why I'm switching to the new host.

Chris Hogan