[phpGroupWare-users] Charset shifting from adsress book to email

From: hj . pallesen
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Charset shifting from adsress book to email
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 01:16:18 -0700 (MST)

Some of the characthers in the language I am using (danish) are non-english.
Problem.
When in e-mail API I choose Compose

And then open the Address Book - select a name that has a danish character -
click the To Button - and Done

Then when the Address Book Popup window closes the name is transferred to the
To field in the Email API.
Only - the danish chars are wrong.

When the mail is received, the chars look right again.

Which page is responsible for the codepage change and how may I correct
this?Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org