[Phpgroupware-users] TTS Timestamp 2 hours back

From: Miroslav Pavlovic
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] TTS Timestamp 2 hours back
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 14:03:56 +0200

Hello together,

I have a problem with my PHPGROUPWARE (phpGroupWare 0.9.16.010)

The time on the server is correct. I see the correct time in PHPGROUPWARE on the starting side, but in an entry in the TTS (Trouble Ticket) is the time two hours back.

I have try to fix the problem by changes of the options. Without success.
I’ve configured the systems time by an ntpserver. System time is correct.
Does someone know the problem or has an idea to help me?

Thank you in advance…

Cheers

Miroslav Pavlovic