[Phpgroupware-users] life cycle

From: Janet Burris
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] life cycle
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 14:00:03 +0300

Promote using traditional media.
Fine-tune with search engine positioning.
Please note that this bid is subject to change when more details about your project becomes available.
Make Sure Your Keywords Are in the First Paragraph of Your Body Text.
Review your competitors' keywords. It does not include HTML commands, comments, etc.
Brainstorm the right keywords. Brainstorm the right keywords. Not only do I have a great relationship with these companies, I possess an acquired knowledge of how each search engine works.
Please note that this bid is subject to change when more details about your project becomes available.
Don't use keywords or phrases that are too broad. Put yourself in the shoes of the type of visitor you want to attract. This is far less than what I normal charge, but I want to prove to you that PPC will work for you and any business for that matter. Even if you have to pay something for a link, it may bring you the kind of targeted traffic from an info hub that you need. This hierarchical directory provides content feeds to all the major search engines.
Supplement them with regular HTML links at the bottom of the page, ensuring that a chain of hyperlinks exists that take a search engine spider from your home page to every page in your site. This is far less than what I normal charge, but I want to prove to you that PPC will work for you and any business for that matter.
We can take advantage of this time to maximize your profit. Develop Several Pages Focused on Particular Keywords.
Promote using traditional media.