[Phpgroupware-users] scavenge

From: Tilly Lynch
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] scavenge
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:31:11 +0400

I can see people integrating this technology on their blogs, where a voice similar to their's will read out the posts and can even read the comments in a separate voice. I already had 'Lookout' and 'Blinkx' installed on my system. They are a bit behind I think on the features offered by their tool. I prefer not to waste precious space on my taskbar with such big tool boxes. Personally I am still with Google as my main search engine. I prefer not to waste precious space on my taskbar with such big tool boxes. Now intruders and spammers can insert SPIT onto our VoIP systems too.
As my readers might already know, I am not a programmer or developer. The comment feed is giving me some error message that I don't understand at all. The statistics look a bit serious to me.
I like that this can index mostly all kind of widely used file types.
Thanks to Jeff Julian again for providing this space to blog. I am going to explore the site as time permits me. And this applies not only to people working in Computer industry but from other sectors as well.
I have enjoyed blogging on Geekswithblogs. Seems as if I am boasting now. From now on I will be blogging from there.
Thanks to Jeff Julian again for providing this space to blog.
>From now on I will be blogging from there.
Firefox does not recognise the fact that Desktop Search is installed and so I cannot use Firefox to search my local files. I reply to email messages and return phone calls.
Now intruders and spammers can insert SPIT onto our VoIP systems too.
I am sure Yahoo can tell us many good reasons for this, but having it integrated with the browser is very helpful in day to day searching. Are there any special features in them compared to Google Desktop Search? Is there any other neat feature that I should have looked at?
So forgive me developers if I don't understand your so called 'software development cycle'.
I have followed some of the instructions on the WordPress support site, but it does not help and the problem stays. I like that this can index mostly all kind of widely used file types. They are scared that the idea might just get scraped after all!
Firefox does not recognise the fact that Desktop Search is installed and so I cannot use Firefox to search my local files.
I have met people who would refuse to use Gmail as their primary email as they don't know when it will come out of the beta phase. Tous les vols prevus sont apparement annules. I wish I could add and remove document types for indexing!
I already had 'Lookout' and 'Blinkx' installed on my system. I can limit my searches by the type of document, which is a good thing. Yahoo is giving me much more better search results compared to last time.
So forgive me developers if I don't understand your so called 'software development cycle'.
Interesting I would say.