[Phpgroupware-users] Re: Login and blank page

From: Symbio
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Login and blank page
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 01:09:20 -0700 (MST)

I had enabled the display_errors and log_errors but they are not generating any
errors. Anyway, after disabling the whole lot of application leaving behind
admin and calendar, i can finally log in. Seems like one of the application is
causing my problems.

I still have a problem which is quite irritating. I was prompted to change my
password but whenever i click on the change password, i receive the error
"Access not permitted". Thats on my admin account. Anyone know how to overcome
this? Thanks in advance.Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @
http://forums.phpGroupWare.org