Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Login and blank page

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Login and blank page
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:35:20 -0500

On 10/12/06, Symbio  wrote:

I have installed Apache 2.2.3, PHP 5.1.6, MYSQL 5.0.22 and phpGroupWare
0.9.16.011 on a Win2000 Professional machine.

I've finished creating the admin account but when i login with the account, i
only got a blank page. I use phpMyAdmin to check on the database and everything
seems to be in order. I tried looking for error logs but found nothing that
points directly to any errors during the login. I've also inserted the
ini_set('zend.ze1_compatibility_mode', '1'); into my header file but it is
still giving me a blank screen.

Can anyone help me please?

firstly, according to php's download page, you have to use php 5.2
(which isn't "stable" yet) with apache 2.2.  you combination will have
MANY issues in general, not just with phpgw.  I'd recomend going back
a version of apache.

Next, what are your php.ini settings for error_reporting and
display_errors or log_errors.  it's possible that you are getting a
fatal error and it's just not being placed on the screen.