[Phpgroupware-users] Save time, increase the cash flow to you!

From: Celia Hoskins
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Save time, increase the cash flow to you!
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 18:17:58 +0100

Hello

Do you want to earn some extra money, working in a legal,
fast-growing business?

Or Want Extra Money?

Requirements :

1. Honesty
2. Responsibility
3. Very Basic computer knowledge

Usually it takes 3-4 hours per week.
How much will you earn? First month we pay 300-400 USD per week.

Our company is engaged in a wide variety of financial services.

GA Ltd. works since 2003 and is the constant partner of American
corporation Andersen Business Services, Inc. and several countries in
Europe (UK, Spain etc.) and Asia.

We began with offshore registration and opening accounts in the USA,
UK, ES, TR, the sphere of our services is constantly extending.

Now the basic directions of our work:

1. Registration of offshores and affiliate companies worldwide
2. Drawing up of financial reports, foreign companies auditing
3. Accreditation of representatives

During many years we are trying to help our clients with the
organization of their business activity and we hope that after studying
the information at our site you become one of them.

For immediate and confidential consideration, please e-mail your resume
to address@hidden

Please don't forget to add the following important information about
you (field marked with
asterix are not obligatory, other fields must be filled):

ATTENTION! ONLY APPLICATIONS FROM USA PLEASE! NO OTHER COUNTRIES WILL BE CONSIDERED!

1. Your full name:
2. Your country:
3. Your full address:
4. Your mobile contact phone:
5. Your fixed/home contact phone:
6. Your work contact phone or fax (*):
7. Your contact email(s):
8. Are you ready to sign a contract with our company? (must be 'Yes'
9. Are you ready to accept money transfers to your bank account or
credit card ? (must be 'Yes')

If you received this email by mistake and do not want to receive future
notice from
us please send a message to this address: address@hidden

In case your question is not answered in the FAQ section (below),
please contact our support department at: address@hidden

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q1: What do you need me for?
A: We are glad to inform you that our way of making the transactions
using fast money transaction systems like Western Union or Money Gram
helps us to avoid any taxation of our funds managers. Simply saying, all
the taxes to your local authorities have been already paid before the
funds are available on your bank account. Also you do not need to mark
those profits in your tax bills. However, if you prefer to pay taxes by
yourself, you can do it (ask our support for additional information).
But please notice that payments marked as 'commercial' are smaller and
they take more time and effort to be processed. That's why we always
recommend to announce these transfers as personal, like to your friend or
family member.

Q2: Why is it recommended to announce these payments as 'personal'?

A: If you prefer to pay the taxes by yourself, you can do it (ask our
support for additional information). But please notice that payments
marked as 'commercial' are smaller and they take more time and efforts to
be processed. That's why we always recommend to announce these
transfers as personal, like to your friend or family member.

Q3: Why do you need me? Why don't you perform the transfers by yourself
and keep the commission?

Generally speaking about the job, we have established this scheme of
payments because it is faster than direct bank wires. Our client will
make a payment to your bank account. You will have to visit your bank and
to cash out that money. After that, within 12 hours you will have to go
to a Western Union or a Money Gram office and to give them the money in
cash for making the fast money transaction. We will give you the
receiver's information for every transaction.
Don't you think that taking money from your own bank account in cash or
using Western Union transaction are illegal things?
Such transaction scheme helps us to make payments go faster and both
you and we can make money faster too.
If we tried to perform it by ourselves, imagine how expensive it would
be - hundreds of offices (tables, chairs, computers, phones, fax
machines and other stuff). Our scheme helps us to minimize the costs and it
allows us to pay high commission to our managers.

Q4: How many transfers a day/week/month shall I process?

A: It depends on the quantity of the orders. It may be from one
transfer a week to several transfers a day. We shall notify you about the
number of the transfers beforehand, as well as about the transfers sent to
you.

Q5: What else can I do for your company?

A: Accurate work is enough.

Q6: Can I recommend you to my friends?

A: Yes, of course.

Q7: In what currency should I receive the money? In what currency
should it be sent? Is it necessary to exchange the currency?

A: You should send the money in the same currency that you have
received. You don't need to exchange the currency.

Q8: Who pays for sending the money? Isn't it too expensive to use
WesternUnion or MoneyGram? Is it subtracted from my commission?

A: The costs for the money transfers are paid by our company.
Absolutely nothing is subtracted from your commission; you get exactly the
agreed sum .

Q09: I want to get your company's contract with a seal and CEO's
signature.

A: Sure, our support is ready to send it to you after your first
request.

Q10: Is it legal?

A: Yes, our business is absolutely legal. It is already our second year
in the market.

Q11: I don't have higher education in the financial sphere, is it
important?