[Phpgroupware-users] New System Message

From: Sarah Foreman
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] New System Message
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 07:41:49 -0800

You've Seen Them On TV...
You've Read About Them In The Papers

Now you Can Order it From our online SHOP!

MX-MAN HAS HELPED OVER 1,000,000 MEN AROUND THE WORLD,GAIN I'N'C'H'E'S...

Within the first 2 months 94% of subjects studied had reported noticable gains
of 2cm - 6cm.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee or we’ll return your money back!

Clisk here http://smeysters.com

She was standing there in the shadows as if she had never been away, wearing
one of her woolly skirts and frumpy sweaters; he saw the needle in her hand and
understood it hadn't been a sting but an injection.
His thoughts had turned to Ian again, and he determined that, with no sleeping
powder forthcoming, he would simply have to pour whiskey down Ian's throat
until the poor fellow passed out.
I'm leaving it because it's damp down here and your legs may ache quite badly
before I get back.