[Phpgroupware-users] furrow

From: Albert Norton
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] furrow
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 12:53:03 -0000

He never failed to make me chuckle while reading his essays. Degraded mustard agent dangerous? all the energy in the scorching heat of the sun, I spent carrying stuff from my car to the darn place. Wish I had taken more videos.
Everything seems to display just fine.
It was a tough time for him, especially when he was so far away from his wife that he loved so much and his kids who he adored. Wish I had taken more videos.
But I don't think Kay would like to take any chances. It was so riddled with viruses though it was barely functional.
Those terror suspects turned out to be members of the Badr organization whose leader is Abdul Aziz al-Hakeem.
Im confused and pissed off.
Why not just put them in a corner of an arms dump and forget about them? Many American and British major news covered his op-ed, and yesterday the Senate had discussions about Iraq where his op-ed was one of the most important pieces everyone was quoting!
Someone tipped us off to them. All the excitement I had just evaporated in one phonecall.
They are the lowest of the low. And there are other projects gearing up to dispose of mustard agent and other old chemical weapons, so more money could be saved by stopping these projects.
Him and a few colleagues had to visit a place in Abu Graib area. He writes in classical Arabic but frequently interjects local terms and colloquial expressions.
He has a unique, lovable writing style: sarcastic, critical and funny. He always wanted to learn new Iraqi words, always wanted to taste the food.
He never failed to make me chuckle while reading his essays. But that may be because I just haven't added the right plugins yet. Their car had bullet holes all over.
One of the nicest and sweetest Americans I have met during my stay in Baghdad.
It was inevitable with all the packages he seemd to receive on a daily basis filled with yummy goodies, especially chocolates!
I was infact talking to LTC Loud. One of the nicest and sweetest Americans I have met during my stay in Baghdad.
So this guy was demonstrably stupid when he wrote it. Corporal York was an NCO.