Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Login Problem after install 0.9.16.011

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Login Problem after install 0.9.16.011
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 21:52:14 +0200

Marck Burgers wrote:

> I was able to Install version 0.9.16.011 on A Suse Linux 10.0 system.
>
> But the login fails I did create the admin user (root).
If you use root as admin, you will be kicked shortly by the system,
since you don't have the right to use this login id (too many risk with
the host machine "root" user ... So use another choice for the admin login.

> After a few tries the account is blocked,

That's a security. Either wait for 30 minutes per default, or if you
have access to the SQL tables, check the phpgw_access_log and remove
latest entries ...

And please, don't cross post your messages.

Regards.

Caeies