[Phpgroupware-users] you have 17 new messages from ladies

From: Masha R.
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] you have 17 new messages from ladies
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 19:26:26 +0400

Dear user of our Dating site!

Please, look through 7 new adults ladies profiles:

ID: 358
Masha
29 y.o.

ID: 362
Lola
26 y.o.

ID: 354
Alexandra
26 y.o.

If you are interested in short term relationships and eager to come to Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Kiew and meet and have good time with our adults' ladies then you are more as welcome to become a member of this section.

Becoming a paid member at our adults section you can apply for free 2 month membership at regular section of our site:

Here you can look through all adults profiles
For questions please contact Olga Leigh address@hidden

And, please, check 5 unread messages from ladies today at our site:

ID: 117696
Yana
25 y.o.

Hi! My name is Yana. I think I'm interesting, attractive, easygoing,
very energetic and active person. I have purposeful, responsible character
and good sense of humor. I have many friends and I'm faithful to my
close people. I conduct the active way of life and I always can find
an interesting activity. I like sport, walking and I wish to have
strong family and loving husband. I like dancing, listen to the music.
I like to read, to go in for sports, especially I like swimming. I
like communication, meetings with friends and relatives. I like to go
shopping and buy interesting things. But it all doesn't matter if I
don't have my only one who can share it with me.
I have some questions for you if you want to get to know me closer:
1/ Are you interested in serious relations with Russian woman?
2/ Are you planning to visit Russia?
3/ Would you like to correspond or to talk by phone?
4/ Why are you interested in Russian lady?
5/ Have you ever been to Russia?
6/ What is important for you in relations and am I right for you?
I will be waiting for your reply to
address@hidden
I want to have strong relationships with my future only one. i am
waiting for you, dear.
Sincerely, Yana

ID: 117695
Tatiana
29 y.o.

Hello! I am Tatiana. Like any woman I can be different. It all depends
on the situation and my mood. I don't like to boast but I think that
I'm a very balanced and calm person. I always try to pull myself together
and avoid conflicts. I'm kind and open-hearted. I like animals and
children. I want to know you better. And I am waiting for the letter
from you.
Tatiana

ID: 117669
Tatiana
28 y.o.

Hi!
I am Tatiana. I am a very attractive, romantic, caring and tender
woman. I live in Russia, city Perm. I like to make my house cozy. I
adore cooking some special dishes for my close people. I am an
easy-going, cheerful and communicative person with a good sense of
humor. If you need a loving and caring wife, you need me!!
Tatiana

ID: 117668
Ksenia
21 y.o.

Hello!
I am Ksenia. I am feminine, tender girl, humorous, opened for
communication with people, for everything new and interesting. I am
kind, well-educated, benevolent, and beautiful - as they say. I
love life and enjoy my every day. My nature is very warm and caring.
It would be great if you also enjoy arts and good living, traveling,
good conversation. I would like you to be friendly and communicative
person, and I hope to meet you soon.
Best regards
Ksenia

ID: 117664
Olga
26 y.o.

Hello!
I am a kind and romantic young woman, friendly and energetic. I enjoy
communicating and helping people, making friends. I am always serious
about making decisions, but I like making chances in life. I am an
open minded person. I find sharing my feeling and emotions with dear
people easy. I dream of a kind and generous man, honest and
intelligent. A dream of a great loving family with a real man who will
win my heart with al his love and affection. He will be my best friend
and soul mate.
I wish you all the best and waiting for you. Olga

Have a nice day,
Julia address@hidden

To unsubscribe please click here