[Phpgroupware-users] Re: Filemanager and the Document-root

From: chackie-lee
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Filemanager and the Document-root
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 06:26:01 -0700 (MST)

> It seems to me, that they use something like /home/nnn/user/ as > the doc
> root?
Yeah, thats right. My home-path is /home/15/dwdanied

> What is your document root and home directory?  Feel free to
> munge it if you have to.
The problem is, that the home directory is the same as the document root.
And I think, a lot of Webspace-Provider make it like bytecamp.net.

Why does the phpGroupware uses this procedure for the
filemanger/User-/group-file??
I have tested allot of them, and this one is the only one, which do it this
way.

BTW: Any ideas, why DB-operations are so slow? Every Page-load needs 4-5
seconds. Other groupwares need 0.5 sec only.

Ciao
  chackie-leeSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org