[Phpgroupware-users] HEAD calendar

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] HEAD calendar
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:24:24 +1000

Hi all,

I am now confident that the calendar app in HEAD is stable and very
usable on 16.  I now need to start porting that code to 18.  For those
of you using the HEAD version of calendar please run the following
commands:

cd /path/to/phpgroupware
cp -a calendar calendar.bak
cd calendar
cvs up -dP -r skwashd-16-compat

If anything break file a bug report and I will look at it.  Please note
that both this branch and HEAD are officially unsupported by the
phpGroupWare project but we will do our best to help you if you are
experiencing problems.

Cheers

Dave
--