Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Updating from CVS

From: James Mohr
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Updating from CVS
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 16:26:43 +0200

On Tuesday 04 April 2006 15:06, Dave Hall wrote:
> Damn, this week is bad, I had time to play with this the other day :(  I
> will do my best, but don't expect it to be instant.

I appreaciate any help. I have been tempted to to simply go back to
phpgroupware-0.9.16.010 tarball, since having the recurring events is better
than having the ability to make changes to the alarms (if I had to make a
choice).  Worst case would to change the database directly.

I am fairly proficient with PHP and MySQL, so if you could point me at a place
to start looking. I know the subsequent entries for repeat events are in the
database, as I get conflict warnings when I tried to add new events. They
just aren't being displayed. So, if you could point me to the appropriate
functions I could start tossing in a load of print  statements or whatever to
see what is happening.

> Cool :)  I have read the European one a few times when travelling in
> Europe - long flights mean I finish it before I get home :)

I can relate to that. I've been to Melbourne twice. I flew from Frankfurt to
Singapore and then on to Melbourne. That trip can be annoying, but you can
sure get a lot done. :-)

By the way, do you know a web site that sells full AFL games (DVD or VHS) at a
reasonable price? I have not seen a game in years and would love to see
something. The AFL web site has DVDs, but they seem to be just highlights. I
am simply a Hawks fan because the first game I ever saw had an amazing play
by Gary Buckenara. However, I would be interested in anything. I would
appreciate a kick in the right direction. Thanks!

Regards,

Jim Mohr

--
"Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your