Re: [Phpgroupware-users] No new emails accounts

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] No new emails accounts
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:46:04 +0100

Dave Hall schrieb:

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 10:38 +0100, Dirk H. Schulz wrote:
Dave Hall schrieb:

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 09:20 +0100, Dirk H. Schulz wrote:

Hi folks,

I have run into a weird thing, I do not know if it is a bug. Within my main instance of phpgw (0.9.16.0.10) I have edited the email accounts for my phpgw account. I have deleted some of them, then added a new one. Now I cannot add another one, because the button "new account" (or whatever it would be in English) leads to editing the last account I created. It cannot be a problem of too many additional email accounts, because I have deleted 3 and added 1.

Even logging out and back in or using different browsers I cannot get it back to work.

Has anyone else had this problem and solved it?
What version of apache? php? gnu/linux?

apache: 2.0.54
php: 4.3.10
gnu/linux: debian sarge stable mit xen-kernel (2.6.11)

using a tarball? our debs? official debs?
It once was a tarball install (0.9.16.00x something early) and updated via cvs.

Have you tried with register_globals = on ?  I know it should work with
them off, but you never know.  If this fixes it, we will fix it in cvs.
I have:
switched register_globals on in /etc/php4/apache2/php.ini
stopped apache
started apache

and tested: Same problem.

(OT: I want to play with xen.  I think we could build a nice box for
testing phpgw better)
Do you need help with setting up xen? I could try making my own documentation readable, if you are interested. If you encounter problems: Feel free to ask. Or are you interested in a virtual server for phpgw testing? I could dedicate a domU.

Dirk