[Phpgroupware-users] Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] mailing-list user - w

From: Dave Hall
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 12:32:57 +1100

On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 10:11 +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> to:mailadmins
> ---------------
>
> exceptionally i do a crossposting as i
> am afraid that the address@hidden has
> a malfunction, because:
>
> sometime mails arrive delayed by days. sometime never....
>
> examples:
> ----------
> a)28.2.06-15:37p i sent a new thread "email bugs"
> up to now 1.3.06-09:59a not rcvd from mailserver
>
> b)some messages arrive 3 times....(not considering crosspostings)
>
> c)as per
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/phpgroupware-users/2006-02/threads.html
> Andre Garezia sent a message conc new application on 16.2. but
> it arrived per mail only 1.3. - and 2times...
>
> kindly send me some background. are the mailinglists not
> supported anymore? do i need to write to the Forum ?
> (i heard the opposite)

Savannah currently has some issues with their mailing list server - see
https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=4322  It is being
worked on.

btw I have receive some messages 8 times :)

For the time being i encourage people to CC response to the original
poster as well as other involved in the discussion, but still send the
message to the list.  This does no apply to new discussion threads.

Cheers

Dave
--
Dave Hall (aka skwashd)