[Phpgroupware-users] Setup: Table 'phpgroupware.phpgw_contact_comm_descr

From: Frank Kintrup
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Setup: Table 'phpgroupware.phpgw_contact_comm_descr' doesn't exist ?
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 07:52:39 +0100

Hello,

I tried to install phpgw on my domain. The site is running Debian Sarge,
Apache2, MySQL 5 and
PHP 4 (all properly apt-get upgraded). I used the latest version 0.9.16.010
from the phpgw
website.

Installation itself went fine, and no errors were printed when I went through
the first steps
of http://<domain>/phpgroupware/setup/. A total of 151 tables was created in
the MySQL database.
But unfortunately there is still at least one table named
phpgw_contact_comm_descr missing.
While trying to create the admin account below "Step 2 - Configuration" I got
the following
error message:

   Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT contact_comm_descr.comm_descr_id AS
comm_descr_id,
   contact_comm_descr.descr AS comm_description,
contact_comm_descr.comm_type_id AS comm_type
   FROM phpgw_contact_comm_descr AS contact_comm_descr
   MySQL Error: 1146 (Table 'phpgroupware.phpgw_contact_comm_descr' doesn't
exist)

   File: /var/www/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.contacts_sql.inc.php
   Line: 1426

   Session halted.

Any idea what could cause this?

Frank