[Phpgroupware-users] LDAP question

From: Dale J. Chatham
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP question
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:15:51 -0600

I installed phpgroupware a few weeks ago. Since I didn't have LDAP going, I did not set it up with LDAP support.

I'm finding that I cannot send e-mails now from the calendar. If I try to add an e-mail address to a user, it will not take the changes.

How do I move to an LDAP environment without going through the setup again and hence losing everything in the database?

TIA,

 Dale