Re: [Phpgroupware-users] New Install Help

From: Robert Steinmetz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] New Install Help
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 11:20:40 -0500

Dave Hall wrote:

Hi Robert,

On Sun, 2005-12-18 at 05:11 -0500, Robert Steinmetz wrote:
Benoit Hamet wrote:

*Error*: Could not create directory /home/rob (/usr/local/apache/share/phpgroupware/files/home/rob)
Did the /usr/local/apache/share/phpgroupware/files/home/ directory
exists with right right ?

I gather that this is because the webserver can't write to the directory, but since I opened all of the permission (777) I can't figure out what is keeping it
from writing to the directory.
Yes the directory exists and has rwxrwxrwx permissions (777)

Ah, but is it in the list of directories permitted under open_basedir ?
Was apache reloaded after making the change?

Cheers

Dave
I though so but apparently not. I restarted Apache and its working now.

--
Rob