[Phpgroupware-users] Popup Menues in Project

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Popup Menues in Project
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:08:05 +0100

Hi folks,

I am digging into project and even figured out where the link to defining activities ist etc.

During setup of my first project I came across what could be a bug, but I want to ask here before submitting it as such: Assigning the project to a customer has to be done via a popup menu. This popup menu presents a selection of 15 entries of the address book, but only those 15. The links for paging through the other entries are dead. Selecting a category or toggling own/private/all does not lead to a different selection of entries. On the whole there seems to be no way to find the entry I am looking for.

I do not have any idea if there is a config somewhere that has to be changed to make it working.

Any help is appreciated.

Dirk