Re: [Phpgroupware-users] File Manager Trouble

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] File Manager Trouble
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:07:27 +0100

Thanks, guys,

that was it. I should have known ...

By the way, post_max_size should not apply to uploads, should it?

Dirk

Thomas Bott schrieb:

** Reply to message from "Dirk H. Schulz" <address@hidden> on Mon,
12 Dec 2005 11:54:38 +0100
Hi Dirk!

Hi folks,

I have tested file manager in a 0.9.16.009 install. I have setup a user with 1024 MB quota. I can upload small files without problems (e. g. 132 KB), but bigger files (e.g. 5 MB) fail. phpgw states "file xxx successfully created" after the upload, but then the file only has 0 K (even in a shell on the server) and is shown as 0 K in phpgw. I do not get any error, and quota cannot be the problem.

Re-uploading the file via sftp resolves the problem, of course, but that is just a workaround.

Any ideas, if this is a bug?

Dirk

... take a look at your php.ini:
post_max_size