[Phpgroupware-users] phpGW user's survey

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] phpGW user's survey
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 08:56:46 +1100

Hi all,

roCon Informationstechnologie is heading up the development of getting
sync working with phpGW.  bottkom (nice name) is a partner in the
project.  They have asked me to circulate a survey of our users so they
can benchmark their install against others.  The survey is pretty short
( < 5mins to complete ) and is at http://bottkom.de/poll/formular.php
It is in English.

The results will be published online and may help us to location some
area which need some attention in the code base.

Cheers

Dave
--
Dave Hall (aka skwashd)