Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Creating Users not working anymore

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Creating Users not working anymore
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 22:52:57 +1100

On Sun, 2005-11-20 at 10:58 +0100, Marcus Frischherz wrote:
> Well, can you at least confirm the problem? Or is it something special
> in my setup?

I planned to post something when I had done more thorough testing on a
stock install.  As you want a response now, here it is - it looks like
it is your install.  I have tested on 3 installs, but none of those are
vanilla latest cvs.

I will post more info as I get time.  I plan to get to it soon.

Cheers

Dave

--
Dave Hall (aka skwashd)