Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Creating Users not working anymore

From: Marcus Frischherz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Creating Users not working anymore
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 10:58:14 +0100

Well, can you at least confirm the problem? Or is it something special in my setup?

Marcus

Dave Hall wrote:
On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 13:51 +0100, Marcus Frischherz wrote:
6 Users existing,
Using PHPGW User administration (no external), MySQL backend
Last update maybe 1-2 weeks ago.

I have added this to my weekend to play with list too :)  No promises,
but I will try to sort it out.

Cheers

Dave

Marcus