Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Creating Users not working anymore

From: Marcus Frischherz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Creating Users not working anymore
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 11:33:21 +0100

I frequently updated it before, and I don't know at which date I lost the ability to add users (and I always keep only the previous version, and that doesn't add users either). This time setup didn't think it was necessary to update the database -> I have 4 green checkmarks.

Marcus

Guillaume Courtois wrote:
Did you update the database in /setup ?

Marcus Frischherz (address@hidden) écrivait:
Hi!

I lost the ability to add users. Adding Groups works fine. Adding users I fill
out the form, press the "Add User" button, and nothing happens (i.e. there is
an interaction between Browser and Server, but the same form with the contents
of the form is displayed again). There is no error message visible (if I omiss
a mandatory field, let`s say don't assign any group, I get an error message
telling me that. If I resubmit with the requested information now aded, the
error message stays in place.

Any ideas?

version is 0.9.16.003 with a cvs update about 2 weeks ago.

greetings,

Marcus